Neff & Sedacca provides a large collection of links to external resources relevant to our work, including legal organizations, partners and legal news sources.
Criminal Law Sites
- Criminal Docket Sheets (PA)
- Driving under the Influence (DUI) Penalties
- Federal Criminal Code
- Federal Detention Center
- Federal Sentencing Departures and Adjustments
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Inmate Locator – Federal Bureau of Prison
- Inmate Locator – Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- Inmate Locator – Philadelphia Prison System
- Megan’s Law Crime List
- Megan’s Law in Pennsylvania
- Megan’s Law Reporting Requirements
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole
- Pennsylvania Commission on Sentencing
- Pennsylvania Crimes Code
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Code
- Pennsylvania Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Recidivism Risk Reduction Incentive (RRRI)
- Sentencing Alternatives
- Sexual Offender Assessment Board
- United States Sentencing Commission
News & Resources
Represented a sitting judge during a federal criminal investigation. No charges were filed against the Judge and we were able to avoid any publicity that would have damaged his reputation.
The office currently represents the members of the Pennsylvania State Education Association, a union of over 180,000 members in the state of Pennsylvania, including teachers, school bus drivers, custodians, aides, and other school employees in connection with criminal matters arising out of their employment.
Obtained a Governor’s Pardon for an individual who had been convicted of trafficking hundreds of pounds of marijuana.
Represented several lawyers in separate cases where all were charged with insurance fraud arising out of phony car accidents and/or slip and fall accidents.
Represented an individual who had hundreds of thousands of dollars seized from him at the airport without just cause, merely because he was carrying cash.
Represented several lawyers, in a large scale corruption probe, being investigated by the Office of the United States Attorney.